The "Official Silver Sky" Thread

Well, I’ve reserved at least one of them ;-) (assuming you meant Australia).

This means I will sell my Dodgem Blue one, any ideas on best method to sell that?
Where did you reserve yours from ?

Sell a PRS? nope never tried to do that, no idea how.
I hear they are worthless second hand, so just send it to me to 'store safely' - ya know with all these bushfires, flash flooding, etc., you really can't be too careful

Where did you reserve yours from ?

Sell a PRS? nope never tried to do that, no idea how.
I hear they are worthless second hand, so just send it to me to 'store safely' - ya know with all these bushfires, flash flooding, etc., you really can't be too careful

bettermusic.com.au, apparently their owner ordered one as soon as it was available and I placed my order a few hours after it showed up on their website.

and your generosity is boundless ;-)

Tried calling my two favorite dealerships and no one has a Nebula for me... :(

Wow. I should have jumped yesterday... There were 4 available for preorder on Reverb last night when I looked. None this morning.

Nowhere in the States that I saw. Peach Guitars in the U.K. was still taking preorders last I looked. It’ll cost a lot to go that route from the US though.
You’d be surprised. I bought a guitar from them that was listed at 3,800 pounds. Once they removed VAT, it cost me $3,200 U.S. Then, it was $174 fee from FedEx for import (it was a UK built guitar). Peach paid shipping, and I had it in three days. UK to Chicago.

You’d be surprised. I bought a guitar from them that was listed at 3,800 pounds. Once they removed VAT, it cost me $3,200 U.S. Then, it was $174 fee from FedEx for import (it was a UK built guitar). Peach paid shipping, and I had it in three days. UK to Chicago.
That’s great to know! I’ll have to keep them on the “check here” list!

Back