The "Official Silver Sky" Thread

Is the nebula all nitro? Heard Paul say something about it on YouTube.

Yeah, he said it was tough to do that finish in Nitro.

He also said it was only $100 more than the standard color, maybe that's just the difference in cost to manufacture, cause the guitars are selling for quite a bit more than that difference.

Watching NAMM videos today. PRS says all the nebula color have been sold, and many of the retailers say theirs have already been claimed. Anyone get one?

Any pics of the NEBULA finish? Thanks in advance.

I just brought a Dodgem Blue Silver Sky home earlier this month (had it on layaway for 2 weeks!) and it's just s SUPERB rendering of this "type" of guitar. It's like they read my mind on every shortcoming this design had, and addressed them.

Paul seemed surprised in the Anderton's video when Lee said he could of sold 5000 of the Nebular SS...

Just took delivery of a moc sand silver sky and I am in love! This is what an S style guitar is supposed to feel like. Has anyone changed the pickguard on the moc sand to any color?

Put in a pre-order for Midnight Rose with maple board. Mid-April, at the earliest. It is possible I am the first to pre-order a Midnight Rose maple FB at that dealer, and they are a top-5 PRS dealer, so hopefully they get stock in the first shipment.

There are already people selling their pre-ordered Nebula finished SS guitars on Reverb. The asking prices are insane.

Back