The Forum Members Museum Collection

veinbuster

Zombie Three, DFZ
A side chat in the blue thread got me thinking about the guitars that define a member. Supposing beside the archives at the factory, a member museum was added.

You can only submit selections for somebody else. Pick three guitars that you think best define that person. For example:

Sergio: Louis Vuitton, White Westie, KL33

I'll buy a drink for everyone who plays and shows up at next Experience.

Drinks? I’m in!!!

Some people are more difficult to pick for than others... especially those with a serious pile, although I do think I could pick like, the one that I feel most represents them. But, since that isn’t the point of the thread and I have to pick three:

@]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

1) The White Rabbit hands down the first guitar I think of.

2) Heather’s guitar. I remember showing that video to my wife before I had ever met or talked with him.

3) I guess the EVH guitar, just because it increased his internet infamy.

Drinks? I’m in!!!

Some people are more difficult to pick for than others... especially those with a serious pile, although I do think I could pick like, the one that I feel most represents them. But, since that isn’t the point of the thread and I have to pick three:

@]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

1) The White Rabbit hands down the first guitar I think of.

2) Heather’s guitar. I remember showing that video to my wife before I had ever met or talked with him.

3) I guess the EVH guitar, just because it increased his internet infamy.
I did notice that three can be tough. One is usually obvious, a second comes fairly easy, the third requires a bit more soul searching.
I like your picks. The Raven is hard to leave out though - it’s got that ying/yang thing going on with the White Rabbit. So much that I always think of them together.

I’ll put you down for a red wine.

Last edited:
I did notice that three can be tough. One is usually obvious, a second comes fairly easy, the third requires a bit more soul searching.
I like your picks. The Raven is had to leave out though - it’s got that ying/yang thing going on with the White Rabbit. So much that I always think of them together.

I’ll put you down for a red wine.

I think that there’s a “more Hans” third choice, but since it’s a “museum” the EVH needs to be in it.

I'll take @Alnus Rubra.

There's the SE245, the SE245, and the SE245.

Alnus1.jpg

So I don't have to think too hard and make tough choices! :p

I am a new to learning to play guitar. Before learning more about PRS I thought I had seen some nice guitars. What I have seen on this forum, and the collections that some of you have shared, have shown me how ignorant I was. Now that I joined the club my base standard has changed. I am someone that would rather have less but what I have is nice. This shits going to get expensive. Thanks for the education:)

Les doesn't hang around so much anymore, but his would be:

1: Hammer of the Gods

2: Northern Lights 20th Anniv PS

3: McCarty WL...no wait...the 594...hang on a sec...maybe its the...:p
I think that captures him well.
His Tonare might take third - he’s never second guessed it.

Last edited:
Back