Ok, Ok....NGD....It's here!!!!!!!!

HA! Heat index between 100 and 115 the next 3 days. Who wears shoes in that heat?!

Shoes?? Here in FL that's underwear weather, lol - especially once you add in the 100% humidity!!!

Oh, nice guitar, too!! Of all the "Santana" guitars, that's the one I like best. Debating the GC guitar...the non-original case has me holding back.

HA! Heat index between 100 and 115 the next 3 days. Who wears shoes in that heat?!
There's no index for Phoenix, it's just that hot every day in July. We wear flop flops almost everywhere. My co-worker's son ran barefoot down the street after their dog one day in July and got 2nd degree burns on the bottoms of his feet, so you gotta wear something.

There's no index for Phoenix, it's just that hot every day in July. We wear flop flops almost everywhere. My co-worker's son ran barefoot down the street after their dog one day in July and got 2nd degree burns on the bottoms of his feet, so you gotta wear something.

Oh, for sure. I feel bad for the dogs I see getting walked around midday. Dumb people....

Anyway, I have always been curious - do you guys have the humidity we have, or is it hot and dry? We have hot and wet - and it makes it hard to breathe some days, the air is just really thick.

Last time I was there my flight almost got delayed because it was too hot for planes to take off. Who knew...:eek:

Anyway, I have always been curious - do you guys have the humidity we have, or is it hot and dry? We have hot and wet - and it makes it hard to breathe some days, the air is just really thick.
Relatively dry. It's 25% right now. It'll pick up when the monsoons hit and we get those haboobs you see on the news, but usually it's really dry here. If I fly back east in the summer I feel it as soon as I get on the jetway, it's like trying to breathe soup.

Back