The Fat Guy Thread

500 posts in, 25 days left, and this is where we stand. Nearly 100 lbs lost:

24AUG2013_zpsc760f962.jpg

Down another lb. 233 this am! WOOT!

Don't know if I can catch jfb, but the heat is on!

My goal is 225 by the Experience...

Jamie

Do they have a shipping scale @ the factory? We need to do a final weigh-in.

A dozen or so guys, stripped down to their drawers, weighing in would be an interesting sight! LOL!

Jamie

Do they have a shipping scale @ the factory? We need to do a final weigh-in.

A dozen or so guys, stripped down to their drawers, weighing in would be an interesting sight! LOL!

Jamie
Another photo for 'the board' at Exp2013. :eek: Great job guys.

I already have a number of meals planned out for my Experience trip. Ram's Head, Tsunami, Lewnes' here I come! I'm flying in Wednesday so that'll be my last weigh in. Must stay focused until then.

I really need to figure out a meal plan. I'm killing it in the gym and putting on muscle but I am stuck at 250. Diet has to be the key.

I have to buckle down and get my weight down before the Experience. I have been slacking big time and its time to turn it around.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;96024 said:
I really need to figure out a meal plan. I'm killing it in the gym and putting on muscle but I am stuck at 250. Diet has to be the key.

Only within the last year have I take diet seriously and it has made a huge difference for me.

If I was forced to say what part of the equation diet is I'd reply 80% if not more. I'm also happy to share with anyone interested exactly what I'm doing, what I'm eating and when if you'd think it helpful.

And...

I'm down!

Start: 254.2
Today: 231.6
Down: 22.6
Percent: 8.89

image.jpg

Spill it Jesse, what are you doing diet-wise?

For the last month of contest here's what I'm doing...the food and cardio is more strict than I went for the first two months.

Cardio -
Daily, as soon as I get up.
Treadmill, 30 minutes, incline 8, speed 3.5.

Strength -
Tuesday upper body, Thursday lower body.
Varies week to week, but I use a bench and have adjustable dumbbells.

Diet -
I eat every three hours, first meal is after cardio, morning routine and weigh in.

First meal: 3 whole eggs, 4 egg whites.
Second meal: 4-6 ounces of chicken or fish with 2 cups of greens.
Snack: cheese stick and 1 cup of celery or cucumber.
Third meal: 4-6 ounces of chicken or fish with 2 tablespoons of avocado.
Fourth meal: 2 whole eggs, 4 EQ whites (I add greens if I'm really hungry).

I also try and drink 60 ounces of water a day and limit myself to one diet coke, I find that Mio flavored drink mix is a life saver.

These things are an extremely small price to pay for the results. Especially considering how little I did the first two months, it was embarrassing.

Start:

start.jpg

8/24

scale130824.jpg

8/25

scale130825.jpg

today

scale130826.jpg

record low so far: 188.5
max loss -12 lbs. (5.99%)

today: 193.8
Barreling my way back...total: -6.7 lbs. (3.34%)

Started portion controlling today. I have one more week until my personal D day. I need to lose a little more belly fat by then, but I think this is going to get me where I need to be.

I hope it works for you. Measuring your food is a very common trait amongst the people I know and consider to be fit.

Start:

start.jpg

today

scale130827.jpg

record low so far: 188.5
max loss -12 lbs. (5.99%)

today: 192.7
little by little...total: -7.8 lbs. (3.89%)

Back