The Fat Guy Thread

I gotta get some portion control. I'm packing on muscle - which is fine - but I'd like to lighten the load.

251.2 today.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;96442 said:
I gotta get some portion control. I'm packing on muscle - which is fine - but I'd like to lighten the load.

251.2 today.

Small and frequent meals has made all the difference for me. Measure everything.

You guys have inspired me to do some cardio. After a few days of running and biking, I'm starting to lose again:

28AUG2013_zps8f043804.jpg

And we've hit the 100 lbs lost mark:

PRS_28AUG2013_zpsdaf5a55e.jpg

Still exactly at 209.4 this morning after my shower.
I fluctuate between that and around 211, depending on water content.

Would be nice to be down to 190 to 200 by Christmas, and that is possible if I can keep up with the power walking at work.
In the past I often would be out on the trails at work walking in the rain with an umbrella, and there are others that do that too in the rain.
You just have to dodge the slugs.

Will have to get in the mindset to power walk at home for the next few weeks, as I start an 11 day vacation starting today when I get off of work.

Start:

start.jpg

today

scale130828.jpg

record low so far: 188.5
max loss -12 lbs. (5.99%)

today: 194.4
total: -6.1 lbs. (3.04%)

these little fluctuations make me crazy...

I think I'm down. I can feel it. I'll weigh in after cardio. Work has already bit me this morning so I'm late to start.

Down. Busted out of the 230's. The 220 mark isn't far from reach. It'll be a tough and short stretch to make it there by my fly date. Here's to saying focused cause I keep thinking about eating Pizza King at Markie's. Hah!

Start: 254.2
Today: 229.6
Lost: 24.6
Percent: 9.68

image.jpg

Down. Busted out of the 230's. The 220 mark isn't far from reach. It'll be a tough and short stretch to make it there by my fly date. Here's to saying focused cause I keep thinking about eating Pizza King at Markie's. Hah!
I want Pizza King.
Nice to see that bottom number drop below 30 - good stuff.

I have been having a hard time with this, but got back into it last week. Will do a weigh in on Saturday and hoping it has paid off.

Start: 254.2
Today: 229.6
Lost: 24.6
Percent: 9.68

image.jpg

Looks like I'm gonna' have to settle for 2nd place... :adore::adore::adore:

Jamie

Start:

start.jpg

today

scale130829.jpg

record low so far: 188.5