Strymon BigSky Pt.10 - Magneto Reverb

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
This guy is in a band With Rob Chapman, the guy that does the videos with Lee Anderton of Anderton's Music in the UK.
Rabea is in a lot of the Anderton's videos too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent back a Strymon Bluesky today to get a Bigsky or the Timeline, I was going to get the Timeline first, but this video is rather tempting!

You are welcome.
Yes, the Chapman guitars are pretty nice, made by the same folk's that make the SEs.
You should see the bass prototype they have, it is killer looking.

I was in Andertons on Saturday and forgot to check out the Chapman guitars ! gutted !

I found their PRS room though....

I would love to visit their store and meet Lee and possibly Rob if he was there too.
Well, if I ever make it to the UK.
I like the new intro they are using now too on the vids that Rob makes for Anderton's under his own account, it is hilarious, especially with Lee riding the fake horse.

It's not a huge store, parking is terrible, only 4 bays in front of it. I circled round twice in the area before parking in a local cricket ground car park !

Anyway, the store is nice, there is a wall of Les Pauls, a wall of Fender, an Taylor Acoustic Room, a room for PRS, the basement has lots of PA systems and cabs. One side of the store are all amps. The ceiling is quite low which make it feel smaller than it is. I didn't see Lee or Rob though.

What was interesting was that TC Hall of Fame pedal was missing from the display cabinet. As I was looking to buy a reverb pedal.

When I got home, I saw this video where they were using a TC Hall of Fame ! So I guess they pinched it for the video.

xyHbxvX.png

LSXHAXH.png

acC818o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back