So, which of you are headed to Baltimore and Stevensville this weekend?

C'mon guys, be honest here. It wouldn't matter what time y'all get up....you old timers are asleep by 8:30pm no matter what! :rofl: :vroam:
Hey, it's 9:30pm, thank you very much. (Insolent whipper-snapper)

Get off my lawn!

Can anyone tell me what the garage height clearance is at that parking garage near the street circle which is closest to the Ram's Head Live front door? I'll see if I can spot it from Google street view. The wife has just informed me in no uncertain terms that we are NOT taking her car into downtown Baltimore. So that means that my F-150 has to fit somewhere for parking.

Spotted it. 6 feet 6 inches. Does anyone see any 4WD Ford F-150 pickup trucks in there?

SHOW.jpg

I haven't been down to RHL for a few years ('09 PRS event), so I re-familiarized myself with locations via Google Earth.

Not long now!!!

Last edited:
I just checked into the Hilton Garden, if anyone wants a ride up to the Ram's head or wants to carpool...

I may have screwed up -- I was only planning on going after 1:00 on Saturday when it gets opened to the public -- you think they'll still let me in?

I did just purchase a P245...maybe if I showed them my receipt?

Me and the wife just checked into the Holiday Inn on Kent Island. Grabbin some food and gonna chill till tomorrow.

This is is is if anyone wants to say hi

Hey Sergio, I wish you could have attended the event - was fun! It would have been cool to meet up.

Back