So, which of you are headed to Baltimore and Stevensville this weekend?

Lol, I'm there. I'm already not thinking about anything besides the weekend. Let's go Friday!

I'll be there. I have no Hoosiers to bring, but my father was a Hoosier, so maybe that counts.

Any off campus forum-user jam sites identified yet? Oh what's the consensus on best crab house.

I've got the jam site to kill all jam sites....and was planning on being part of the festivities.... Looks like a 50/50 chance I need to be in LA this weekend though. Bummer. I'll keep you all informed.....

I'll be here before, during and after. Aristotle, if you have to go away this weekend maybe you can meet up with a few of us that will be in town Thursday for drinks or dinner?

Cruising into the HGI Friday afternoon

On a slightly related note, my amended tax return check was in yesterday's mail...karma perhaps??:p22:

Last edited:
I hope you all have a great time this weekend. I was all set to go (had my wife convinced as well) but our band which plays only 2X a quarter has a gig this weekend. Hope you hear some great music and see (and maybe purchase?) some beautiful new guitars.

I'll be at the show in Baltimore Friday night, sans Hosiery...

I'm staying at the Hilton Garden Friday and Saturday, Knob Creek on tap...

Good place for crabs in Annapolis? Mikes Seafood or Cantlers. B'more? Bo Brooks...

If anything is going on Thursday night, lmk. My wife is having her book club meeting at the house...

Yeah, no...

I'll be there. I have no Hoosiers to bring, but my father was a Hoosier, so maybe that counts.

I've been called a "Hoser" (Take off, eh!!!)...does that count??? Plan on being in B-More Friday afternoon...hoping to catch up to some of you'zz guys...and Saturday, definitely!!!!

My parents aren't letting me go because of finals this week... :(

Have fun you guys!! :beer:

Back