So what’s NEW for PRS IN 2021? Just curious!!!

We asked for it... they finally made it... a brand new model...

The 'Killer V'.

I don't think they will come out with a V, but I've been bi+chin about having one for so long that if they DID come out with one, I think PHSh would personally call me out and demand that I buy one. (OH NO! Not that! Anything but THAT! twist my arm.... hahahaha)

I would love to see some guitars inspired by the early pre-factory PRS guitars, with the Santana shape but with other neck shapes and pickup configurations.

I'm very interested to see. Itching to pull the trigger on SOMETHING. Not sure if it's a new LP, or PRS, but I know it'll be months before any of the new PRS guitars will be available to purchase. But interested to hear more about a new Tremonti model.

I'm very interested to see. Itching to pull the trigger on SOMETHING. Not sure if it's a new LP, or PRS, but I know it'll be months before any of the new PRS guitars will be available to purchase. But interested to hear more about a new Tremonti model.
PRS is the correct answer. More specifically, Santana

I really hope they don’t come out with a S2 594 with soap bars. I won’t be able to stop myself from buying one if they do.
I hope they save the debut of Soapbars on an S2 for a model with a 25” scale. I’m always happier when PRS originates rather than retreads other brands’ models, but I seem to be in a minority.

I hope they save the debut of Soapbars on an S2 for a model with a 25” scale. I’m always happier when PRS originates rather than retreads other brands’ models, but I seem to be in a minority.

I agree with you, but I really want a singlecut and the only S2 single cuts at the moment are the 594’s. I would much rather have a regular 25” scale length S2 single cut.

I'm gonna guess SOAPBARS like many others of you. Particularly, because I've been through a bunch of P90/soapbar guitars in the last few years. Finally just got settled into a killer McSoapy Korina that sounds & plays fabulously; so... yeah, watch he'll put out a new McSoapy model now that I finally have one I like.

Oh, and frickin' zebra squabbins. Please make this a thing in the core line!

Cmon man! Zebra squabbins all the way!!!!!!!
How about full Ivory squabbins, only seen 1 in the wild, they need to make that an option!
UiarRjw.jpg

Back