So what’s NEW for PRS IN 2021? Just curious!!!

Well, I was bored and made the mistake of browsing for the Pauls SE. Somehow, I've missed this finish as well as the Trampas Green. I must be slipping because I had no idea they already had a charcoal burst. I'm still gonna hold off until the 14th, just to see if this is what we get. Needless to say...unless there is by some miracle and they do a grey/black or white one, my crystal ball is telling me there is a NGD in my very near future. Damn kool-aid!!
UmplkZj.png

Last edited:
I wonder if they'll release yet another PS run, not that I need more temptation... Maybe too soon with the recent Paul's 85 release.
I’ll say! Bring back the Collection Series! Bring back Pernambuco necks and Celtic Knots. It’s been too long!

We’re here cos you’re looking for best of the best of the best, Sir!
Yzw7r5.gif

Long time lurker and finally decided to join the community out of excitement for the event! ...and because I'm finally getting my first PRS :)

I hope I don't get crapped on for this, but do price drops usually happen after the yearly events?

Looking to get a CE24 semi-hollow but would hate to purchase a new one and see the price dropped haha. Something tells me I should just wait in case a new guitar comes out that I want instead.

Cheers!

Long time lurker and finally decided to join the community out of excitement for the event! ...and because I'm finally getting my first PRS :)

I hope I don't get crapped on for this, but do price drops usually happen after the yearly events?

Looking to get a CE24 semi-hollow but would hate to purchase a new one and see the price dropped haha. Something tells me I should just wait in case a new guitar comes out that I want instead.

Cheers!
In normal years you might be able to get a deal from a dealer on an older model.

But this year, everyone has really low stock and are less likely to need to get rid of inventory.

Welcome to the forum.

No, you can’t expect price drops after new year announcements. MAP constraints may be waived some time after a model is dropped from the line.

Yes, at this point, you might as well wait until the new product announcements next week.

^^^ This.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!! We're glad to have you!:)

Wow, i've just seen the new 2021 models and i'm really happy to see The Special Semi Hollow.
It has all i wanted form a new PRS, and the 12 pickup configurations is really incredible...and the semi hollow vibe will be a touch of extra magic!

Does someone know the expected price for it in Europe?
As i'm new to this, will the guitars be available right away or there's a certain waiting period before they hit the market?

Also glad to see Fiore, Mark Lettieri is such a great player. I'm sure this will be another great guitar

Last edited:
Wow, i've just seen the new 2021 models and i'm really happy to see The Special Semi Hollow.
It has all i wanted form a new PRS, and the 12 pickup configurations is really incredible...and the semi hollow vibe will be a touch of extra magic!

Does someone know the expected price for it in Europe?
As i'm new to this, will the guitars be available right away or there's a certain waiting period before they hit the market?

Also glad to see Fiore, Mark Lettieri is such a great player. I'm sure this will be another great guitar

looks beautiful doesn’t it!! That new silver sky color is eye candy as well. Need prices! Haha

No mention of new finishes for the Paul's SE?:( So, my G.A.S. is somewhat quelled at the moment. Side note AMS does have a grey/black and a Trampas Green. Sooo wish SW had the grey/black! I just like to pick a good top and dark board, and unfortunately SW is the only online retailer that does that. So it's literally a shot in the dark.

Guess I'll just keep storing away my acorns till I can get the DGT I really want. Did anyone else see DGs DGT in the interview? My gaaawwd that thing was spectacular!! Anything you guys just can't live without??

I didn’t see anything that I can’t live without. The SE 24-08 in Eriza Verde kind of piqued my interest, but not enough for me to spend the money.

Back