So what’s NEW for PRS IN 2021? Just curious!!!

I haven’t purchased a PRS since this time last year, so I’m itching for another one. I’m hoping for a new S2 model (or an existing model with Soapbars in it)

I'm hoping for a core MEV stop tail non-10 top or LTD at a lower price, or an S2 version would be cool. Would probably have to be a different model name since the MEs are usually LTD runs.

Looks like a light purple silver sky is coming

Yeah, I saw something on Instragram the other day and wasn't sure if it was weird lighting or reflection, but it definitely looked like a light purple pastel maple silver sky in JM's hands, serenading his nephew or something. Glad I finally pulled the trigger on the Tungsten, because trying to decide between Tungsten, Midnight Rose, and purple might be too much for me to handle.

Yeah, I saw something on Instragram the other day and wasn't sure if it was weird lighting or reflection, but it definitely looked like a light purple pastel maple silver sky in JM's hands, serenading his nephew or something. Glad I finally pulled the trigger on the Tungsten, because trying to decide between Tungsten, Midnight Rose, and purple might be too much for me to handle.

I saw that too...very cool color (assuming it wasn't just the lighting)...the wife told me it looked too "girly"...whatever Red...nice try but I'm not fooled by her mind games.;)

Last edited:
I'm officially saving for a DGT, it'll be a minute until I have enough cheddar for it. At the moment, my G.A.S. is in overdrive and I'm still VERY intrigued by the Paul's SE. Only problem is...I for one am just not crazy about any of the colors currently available. I hope, I hope, I hope, they do either a grey/black, tobacco burst or even fire red burst. However, if they were gracious enough to do a solid white...fogetaboutit...the DGT fund would be tapped into immediately...ya know just to tide me over until it's DGT time and at least ease the G.A.S. a bit.:cool: No matter what I'm still stoked to see the new goodies!!

Last edited:
Link?

Back