Smiley choices suck

Likewise!

Damn...I like 11Top, I do, but you really like him!!!

damn.gif

What forum does not have a photo/image uploader these days. I would do less emoji’s and an easier way to upload images.

Last edited:
What forum does not have a photo/image uploader these days. I would do less emoji’s and an easier way to upload images.
Well, lets see....

The biggest musicians forum on the internet (TGP) JUST added this very recently. And it only works with paid memberships...

Not one other brand forum I ever visit has it yet. Maybe you hang at more "commercialized" forums. ??

So, I'm going to vote "most of them."

Well, lets see....

The biggest musicians forum on the internet (TGP) JUST added this very recently. And it only works with paid memberships...

Not one other brand forum I ever visit has it yet. Maybe you hang at more "commercialized" forums. ??

So, I'm going to vote "most of them."

Of the three forums I visit regularly, only one allows direct uploads, and they have a space limit, so you can only post a limited number. I'd rather have the history up.

Learning to use a photo hosting site is almost a rite of passage for forum-ing. It doesn’t bother me as much as smileys because it’s my “custom” content, but emoji’s are just kinda like a lazy response to something that’s sometimes more acceptable than typing “bwahahahaha!” or digging through your Imgur page for a facepalm meme.

So, I dunno.. if you get a “Bangin’!” and it’s a picture, then that means I really like something and went through the trouble to post it.

Edit: Plus, it’s so easy these days with cellphones and mobile apps. It’s not like breaking out the camera, finding your cable, uploading to your computer, and then embedding the link like it was ten years ago.

Back