Smiley choices suck

Learning to use a photo hosting site is almost a rite of passage for forum-ing. It doesn’t bother me as much as smileys because it’s my “custom” content, but emoji’s are just kinda like a lazy response to something that’s sometimes more acceptable than typing “bwahahahaha!” or digging through your Imgur page for a facepalm meme.

So, I dunno.. if you get a “Bangin’!” and it’s a picture, then that means I really like something and went through the trouble to post it.

Edit: Plus, it’s so easy these days with cellphones and mobile apps. It’s not like breaking out the camera, finding your cable, uploading to your computer, and then embedding the link like it was ten years ago.
Speaking of which... do you have a good "That's what she said" meme I can borrow?

Speaking of which... do you have a good "That's what she said" meme I can borrow?
You can custom make one on Imgur

As you can see by the timestamp, that took me 6 mins.

I assume you replied like, two mins before I saw it, then I spent about 3 mins looking for a “sexy” Julie Bowen pic, and then the other minute was spent screenshooting, uploading, making the text, and posting here.

All on my phone, sitting on my fat ass.

Learning to use a photo hosting site is almost a rite of passage for forum-ing. It doesn’t bother me as much as smileys because it’s my “custom” content, but emoji’s are just kinda like a lazy response to something that’s sometimes more acceptable than typing “bwahahahaha!” or digging through your Imgur page for a facepalm meme.

So, I dunno.. if you get a “Bangin’!” and it’s a picture, then that means I really like something and went through the trouble to post it.

Edit: Plus, it’s so easy these days with cellphones and mobile apps. It’s not like breaking out the camera, finding your cable, uploading to your computer, and then embedding the link like it was ten years ago.
:cool:

I assume you replied like, two mins before I saw it, then I spent about 3 mins looking for a “sexy” Julie Bowen pic, and then the other minute was spent screenshooting, uploading, making the text, and posting here.

"ha-ha" / "Like"

LEGEND!

Back