Smiley choices suck

@11top,

Steve, are you using a Mac or Windows device? Mac typically has a lot of emoji you can select from that sometimes will display on this forum. Not just the standard ones located in the Post Reply toolbar.

@11top,

Steve, are you using a Mac or Windows device? Mac typically has a lot of emoji you can select from that sometimes will display on this forum. Not just the standard ones located in the Post Reply toolbar.

Windows.

It’s really not that big of a deal. However, I do find emojis can help clear up semantics. The limited ones offered in this forum don’t add or help much.

Learning to use a photo hosting site is almost a rite of passage for forum-ing. It doesn’t bother me as much as smileys because it’s my “custom” content, but emoji’s are just kinda like a lazy response to something that’s sometimes more acceptable than typing “bwahahahaha!” or digging through your Imgur page for a facepalm meme.

So, I dunno.. if you get a “Bangin’!” and it’s a picture, then that means I really like something and went through the trouble to post it.

Edit: Plus, it’s so easy these days with cellphones and mobile apps. It’s not like breaking out the camera, finding your cable, uploading to your computer, and then embedding the link like it was ten years ago.
Every other forum I visit and post images has easy upload of images without a limit. Not a big deal, I just will not post images here. Don’t think the forum will suffer much.

Back