OK, probably been asked before, but why...............

11top

Cousin Eddie's cousin
.....can't this forum have a decent representation of "smilies?" Here's the sh*t we have to choose from (and they don't convey the emotions I NEED to get across! :mad: (Ok, maybe that one did):

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O.

Really? That's the lineup? I think it's clear discrimination towards all those others really good ones. :mad: (< Ok, well, that one still works, but still!).

Are we going to take this laying down? "Probably," you say?

OK. ;-)

Last edited:
.....can't this forum have a decent representation of "smilies?" Here's the sh*t we have to choose from (and they don't convey the emotions I NEED to get across! :mad: (Ok, maybe that one did):

Really? That's the lineup? I think it's clear discrimination towards all those others really good ones. :mad: (< Ok, well, that one still works, but still!).

OK. ;-)

You ok homes?:eek:

You get what you pay for. <shrug emoji>

Who said that? ;)

I think Festivus was last week, perhaps not too late for this airing of grievance. ;)

Festivus is a year long thing at our ages. :p

Good question, or why do we have to use a third party hosting? Ah....server age and size.

I probably posted this before when it was asked before but...

pics.gif

jazz.gif
drummer.gif
guitar2.gif
band.gif
keys.gif

^emoji jam band

OK. ;-)
The first 4 in the "like post" picker should be available at least.

Back