Smiley choices suck

Hey, I've got an idea - we could try communicating our thoughts in written language and choice of words, instead of little emojis!

We could start a trend, and get the ball rolling on the ability of the whole world to express themselves in a quality way in language!

We might even be able to imagine a future where the ability of people to communicate would inspire new ideas and creative avenues!

Why, people might start to write things called BOOKS, and read them, and the intelligence of young people would be improved instead of reduced to the lowest common denominator, and....

Naaaahhh.

Hey, I've got an idea - we could try communicating our thoughts in written language and choice of words, instead of little emojis!

We could start a trend, and get the ball rolling on the ability of the whole world to express themselves in a quality way in language!

We might even be able to imagine a future where the ability of people to communicate would inspire new ideas and creative avenues!

Why, people might start to write things called BOOKS, and read them, and the intelligence of young people would be improved instead of reduced to the lowest common denominator, and....

Naaaahhh.
Poop emoji

That and there’s nobody to troll.
IKR! "PRS makes the greatest guitars ever!"

Replies 1-14 "I agree"
Reply 15 "I have other guitars I like, but you're still right"
replies 16-32 "All other guitars are trash"
reply 33 "I do like my Taylor acoustic guitars though." (Sorry, that one was me.)
replies 34-71 "I think it's ok to own other guitars, as long as you don't talk about it in public.

Tag "my work is done here. Be back after I get my next dumble clone."

(which by the way, is one of the greatest sounding amps I have ever heard, and that's ME talking!)

Back