Silver etched birds

g.wizz

Nabs
I remember that I've seen a few posts of the silver etched birds and some of them were shot in close up. I'm thinking of making a bracelet with the 12th fret bird etched on the plaque.
So, if anyone has some pictures handy, or a link for some, I would appreciate it.
Nabil.

Ive got an etched pearl eagle on my Private Stock.

b6k4ovU.jpg

7ZCnhIz.jpg

2VlXpnx.jpg

All is good my friend, cooling down on the beach right now, hope you're enjoying some sunshine in the old country too.

That’s good to know.

Yeah temp is more bearable today. Not in your realm ever, but you can imagine having to work in 26-28 c and no air conditioning, when the sun is on your office all day and it heats up like an oven!

That’s good to know.

Yeah temp is more bearable today. Not in your realm ever, but you can imagine having to work in 26-28 c and no air conditioning, when the sun is on your office all day and it heats up like an oven!
With the fuel crisis we're going through theses days, I'm experiencing this more often than not, unfortunately :mad:

I have one in white gold, I'll try get a nice shot and post tomorrow, just so you have a couple of examples. =)
That would be great, thx. and if it's a close-up shot so I can show the details to the artisan that would be awesome
Much appreciated brother.

Back