Yay! Finally got some work done on the pedal board. Started with this! All the power parts previously stuffed under the shelf are out for noise issues. I had been using a 10 year old Dunlop DC brick. Its outputs were not isolated and I was getting a metric shipload of noise issues. So, I quieted things down a bit by using 4 individual power adapters but was still getting some buzzing. By removing all the power from the board, I got the noise to an acceptable level. That said, you can see what a mess this was. Also, Dog hair. Shedding is my labrador's favorite. At work we no longer have the uninterruptible power supplies these 90s-computer-white metal rack mount thingies were meant for. So, I cut off part of it and painted it with metal colored spray paint. Then I built a 6" by 21" shelf and mounted it using the rack mount thingies. I also added some access holes on the bottom and covered them with some metal parts from some server hard drives that were manufactured in 1999. 18GB drives running at 10,000 RPM! SCSI 3 connectors! High tech. And finally I drank 6 beers and wired it up. You can see my new power solution, the Strymon Ojai. The entire board is quiet now, even quieter than when I had the 4 adapters pulled away from the board. Just need a couple more things. Eventually there will be a 3rd shelf. There's room for it. Also, I need to find a super small connector to go between the Drop and Super Plextortion so I can get those lined up a bit better. By the way, this board is designed to fit a Pelican 1600 case. Works great!