Show your pedal boards here!

Yeah, I'm digging it. The guitar sanctuary is my local shop (how dangerous is that?). Brian Meader turned me on to that one. I basically walked in and told him what I was looking for. I was thinking angry Charlie, which is what the AT is based on. I played it, compared it to a few other pedals and said "I'll take it."

Just picked up a Timeline to replace my Nova Delay. This thing is sweet!

I love mine too, but I must admit, as techy a guy as I am I'm way behind in doing a deep dive on using it correctly. I have modified all of the presets but have not created my own yet. I also bought the adaptor to plug it into my mac and get Library going. I think that will be great.

After some soul searching, this seems to be where I'm comfortable for a while. It morphs well between the cover country band and prog rock duties pretty well. I'm needing some serious "creativity enhancers" (think, Whammy Pedal) but that's for a later date...which could be tomorrow, who knows? :D

pedalboard9-20-2016.jpg

One of my pet peeves is hitting the volume pedal while turning on/off the El Cap. No matter where I put it on the board, I hit it inadvertently.

I love mine too, but I must admit, as techy a guy as I am I'm way behind in doing a deep dive on using it correctly. I have modified all of the presets but have not created my own yet. I also bought the adaptor to plug it into my mac and get Library going. I think that will be great.
I've created a few different presets but haven't dived too deep. I've already got a Mobius. My next step is to get a Big Sky and some Midi cables and try linking them to create patches. Eventually, I want to get a Disaster Area Designs DPC-8EZ switcher so I can create patches across all my pedals.

One of my pet peeves is hitting the volume pedal while turning on/off the El Cap. No matter where I put it on the board, I hit it inadvertently.
That's why I keep wah/vol/mod pedals off the board. They sit to the right of the board.

pedalboard9-20-2016.jpg

If you put it on the far right of your board, and then put the KTR next to it on the left, I doubt you'd hit the volume pedal unless you were pretty much in the tank.

Tell me about this adapter you speak of

That's why I keep wah/vol/mod pedals off the board. They sit to the right of the board.
This. Also generally ergonomically better due to lower position and maybe angle (for my knees, at least).

Nice! You still have your Rook? I seem to recall you quite liked that a couple years ago...

Yes I still have it but not using it at the moment. :) I change often but the Rook was with me for about a year or so. I still really like it but my tastes change all the time. I'm right now really into the Rockett pedals, and the XTS Winford Drive.

Thanks!

Finally snapped a picture of my hot mess! Running it like so:

Straight into amp:
1) CAE MC404 wah/buffer
2) Polytune 2
3) Saffron Squeeze comp
4) Saucy Box overdrive
5) Swollen Pickle fuzz
6) Fullbore Metal distortion/gate

In the loop:
7) M234 analog chorus
8) Echo Puss delay/swirly modulation

IMG_1635_zpsvubu9amg.jpg

But with 'Boutique Pedal' Patches! see below... + The best Robin Trower UniVibe/Bridge of Sighs you will ever hear!

2ntw7k7.jpg

Latest setup. Just got the Proton envelope filter.

Back