Show your pedal boards here!

Boogie

Zombie Two, DFZ
First, closed pedalboard case:
2vq9hch.jpg

Second, amp stack:

ZNMKmT5.jpg
First Class! Love everything about it. But if that shelving unit doesn’t collapse due to sonic fatigue, I’ll be taking a trip over there to help you TURN IT UP! :D

dkilpatrick

Makes guitar faces
Here's a status photo of the beast in progress. I'm in way over my head with the MIDI in this system, but I am FLOORED at how clean and quiet the Gigrig power supply system is. It's not even there. I'm thrilled. I took a maiden voyage after setting a wet/dry rig up using the effects loop of the wet Dr. Z Maz 18 for delay and reverb, and pushing overdrives into the front of both the Maz and a Carr Telstar. All I can say is it's badass.

unnamed%2B%25282%2529.jpg
Love this
That’s a pro setup!

LSchefman

Hears Tones
Here's a status photo of the beast in progress. I'm in way over my head with the MIDI in this system, but I am FLOORED at how clean and quiet the Gigrig power supply system is. It's not even there. I'm thrilled. I took a maiden voyage after setting a wet/dry rig up using the effects loop of the wet Dr. Z Maz 18 for delay and reverb, and pushing overdrives into the front of both the Maz and a Carr Telstar. All I can say is it's badass.

unnamed%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Love it.

DougUSMC

Perpetual Practicer
First Class! Love everything about it. But if that shelving unit doesn’t collapse due to sonic fatigue, I’ll be taking a trip over there to help you TURN IT UP! :D

Lol, it's glued, has blocking for the shelves, and brass screws from the outside for a bit of design. It's not falling apart any time soon!!

Amp rack in the living room?

Awesome.

Either you have the world’s most accommodating wife or you’re single. ;)

Ha! I do have an awesome wife, but that's in the basement, not the living room.