Show your pedal boards here!

Raymond

I'm in the middle of putting together my very first pedalboard, and is curious to what's everyone else have on their board.

so let's see some pictures!

Here's my contribution.

33da5q9.jpg

It's forever changing in the overdrive department but I've used this rig for a long time. It's a LYT pedalboard with a OneSpot. I just have too many pedals for the VL PP2 and I find the OneSpot is fine.

It's not at all fancy or clean but it works for me doing classic rock and modern country covers as well as the occasional sideman or recording gig.

A lot of the ODs are new as I just came back from Nashville and catching up with some fellow gear nuts and am trying some new things.

For off the shelf pedals you can find in a GC - I LOVE Fulltone, Way Huge, and MXR. I like BOSS, but not for overdrives. I much prefer Fulltone or MXR/Way Huge for that stuff. I'm a big fan of the Fulldrive 3 but I'm trying out a Visual Sound VS-XO in it's place right now. It's OD+OD where the FD3 was OD+Boost. I dig the XO as a swiss army OD and if I could only take one, that'd be the one.

For boutique stuff I love Wampler, Analog Man, Keeley, Rockett, Greer, Mojo Hand FX, XTS, Catalinbread, Menatone, Pigtronix, Jetter, Walrus Audio, Mad Professor, Earthquaker Devices, JHS, Lovepedal, BearFoot, ZVex, Xotic, etc etc. Just depends on my mood. I have about 50 OD's in a storage container and I'm always changing them out. I rarely sell anything, LOL!

Good luck on putting together a board and choosing the pedals. It's a fun yet tedious task!

Last edited:
That's epic ! ^^^^ and 2 delays? Do you run the Timeline or the Panther first?

How are you powering all that? Ciokolate or a Mondo?

prsrocker1988 - Thanks for the suggestions, actually have most of the pedals already here and a couple on the way, what is a long away away is the board, I ordered one from Salvage .... :D

Here's my current board, version 4.1. Going to replace the Green Screamer with a Fulltone OCD tomorrow.

Here's one I gig with:

PBr3_zpsab0def60.jpg

This goes in front of the amp and then I put a Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay in the effects loop. The MP Deep Blue Delay just sits on top of the amp. At home I have a small board with a CIOKs Power Supply and Eventide H9, Deep Blue Delay and a Flashback reverb that sits on top of the amp and is in the effects loop. I could use MIDI switching on the main board to control the H9, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Plus, I would need to build a bigger board. I need to just spend more time playing!

Here is one I just build a PT Junior, something to fit in between my PT pro and Nano. I get all my dirt from the amp so the only boost I have is the Moog delay I kick in for solos and a longer delay than the Analogman which I have set for a very short slap back. Those 2 delays are running through the loop with the volume, tc, octron, and wah out front.
260c978d8580f1056a19ce3ed776b0a6_zps7b062f39.jpg

Last edited:

prsrocker1988 - Thanks for the suggestions, actually have most of the pedals already here and a couple on the way, what is a long away away is the board, I ordered one from Salvage .... :D

Cool! Salvage boards are very sharp. For me the critical part to my tone is always guitar > dirt > echo > clean amp. So hence why my board is mostly dirt. Not a modulation guy, I dig phasers but chorus and flanger just isn't my bag. Short slapback and long tape echo is what I mostly use. And I don't bother tidying it because my OD section is forever changing, sometimes daily.

Cool! Salvage boards are very sharp. For me the critical part to my tone is always guitar > dirt > echo > clean amp. So hence why my board is mostly dirt. Not a modulation guy, I dig phasers but chorus and flanger just isn't my bag. Short slapback and long tape echo is what I mostly use. And I don't bother tidying it because my OD section is forever changing, sometimes daily.

I've not got that many modulation pedals but what I have ordered so far I want to cover all the bases so for Delay I got a Timeline and reverb I got a BigSky...I am thinking with those 2, I am good to go.

I thought about the Mobius but I can't see I need all the features.

I did however get one of these...

fzHsL42.jpg

That's epic ! ^^^^ and 2 delays? Do you run the Timeline or the Panther first?

How are you powering all that? Ciokolate or a Mondo?

I run Panther first, I always like to keep one analog dbucket delay, Timeline's dbucket just doesn't cut it and sometimes run both in series, sound quite interesting.
There are one DC10 and one AC10 under the board.

Salvage custom definitely drool worthy, please show us the board once it arrived. Been GASing salvage board for very long time.

I have two boards for the moment, I make all the dirt boxes :)
The first on has all my larger Dirt boxes LYT pedal board , TC Electronics Nova System in the loop

Second one is my newest board wanted to see how small I could go Pedal Train Nano my two small dirt boxes , AMT Wah , Boss Reverb/Delay , Tuner

OK, I'll play. Here's an overall shot of my play-space (apologies for the F-guitar, usually a PRS is sitting there):

IMG_9335LR_1024_zps885dc0db.jpg

Here's a close up of the big-board, which stays at home (but can be taken for a gig if deemed appropriate):

IMG_9337LR_1024_zps398af612.jpg

And here's a close-up of the small board, which I take when I gig (basically a dirt/electric channel and an acoustic channel, with noise gate and amp emulator for DI into the PA):

IMG_9340LR_1024_zps78eebc4f.jpg

The big board is an extension of the dirt/electric loop/line of the small board. I have to unplug and re-connect about three patch cables to detach and re-configure the small board for stand-alone use.

30 minutes after I took these pix last night, I slightly re-configured them, so that the Dan-Electro delay became part of the acoustic loop/line (when I'm at home).

Yes, I have a lot of pedals. I collect things, you see...

Actually, I bought very few pedals for about 10 years, and just started buying a few of the non-Boss ones recently, expanding my horizons, as it were.

Back