Show your pedal boards here!

I'm in Central Florida, but we like beer from everywhere, and I guess the MI breweries are better at distributing stickers than most others...

Haha, you may be right about that! Well if you ever visit, be sure to leave yourself time to check out some breweries, they don't call Grand Rapids "Beer City USA" for nothing!

17494786_160878284437292_4151224266840342528_n.jpg

I use an acoustic with piezo (PRS SE Angelus or a Taylor) or a HB Spruce, P24, or now a P245 SH.

I'm in Central Florida, but we like beer from everywhere, and I guess the MI breweries are better at distributing stickers than most others...

It's because we have nothing better to do during Michigan winters than make stickers.

Great pedalboard and case, by the way!

Here's the latest monstrosity. The Para DI is now replaced by a Logidy EPSi. The lest side of the board is for the piezo, and the right side for the 58/15s. Each side goes through my looper before ending up at an amp/direct to p.a.

IMG_20170408_205651_658.jpg

Here's the latest monstrosity. The Para DI is now replaced by a Logidy EPSi. The lest side of the board is for the piezo, and the right side for the 58/15s. Each side goes through my looper before ending up at an amp/direct to p.a.

Nice! I have a 720 - I use it more at home than I do on my gigging board, since I play in a band that probably couldn't deal with the idea of following a loop. But at home it is great for recording ideas that occur while jamming - I can record riff after riff in each loop.

I do have a Wally looper on my gigging board for the same reason, mainly - in case an interesting riff occurs during soundcheck or off-site practice (since I take my gigging board if practice is away from home, like at the other band-members' house).

And now that I see the Diamond and Empress pedals, I know you are from Canada! (See other recent thread...)

This hurts my inner anal retentive. Other than that, a sweet looking board. I really need to post an updated pic of my board. I'll grab one tonight or tomorrow after my Big Sky arrives.

This hurts my inner anal retentive. Other than that, a sweet looking board. I really need to post an updated pic of my board. I'll grab one tonight or tomorrow after my Big Sky arrives.
hah! Other than the EP Booster, it looks like the use of straight-in cables is the main culprit. Some 90 deg patch or instrument cables should solve most of that!

So sorry! You're not the first guitar pal to have mentioned this. The EPSi has top jacks, so the acoustic side is getting all straightened out this weekend.

hah! Other than the EP Booster, it looks like the use of straight-in cables is the main culprit. Some 90 deg patch or instrument cables should solve most of that!

That poor EP Booster is hanging on for dear life! It's just not quite long enough to bridge the gap between the rails without moving when I stomp. So there she sits.

I can't get enough of Diamond. For a while my grab'n'go board was 100% Diamond. But I sold my original comp. I do a fair amount of gigs where I just show up with a guitar, amp, and a Memory Lane 2 in the gigbag.

Time for an update: From right to left. Tuner, Wampler BP Overdrive--->Direct to the amp input. The Seafoam+, Univibe, Canyon and Aurora 'in the loop'. All of this goes into a Mesa Lonestar 100 watt head(both channels set to 100(of course) but the 'Tweed' power setting, then into (2) 2x12 PRS deep cabinets loaded with Celestion V30's. 100 watts/four twelves, what's not to like?

Time for an update: From right to left. Tuner, Wampler BP Overdrive--->Direct to the amp input. The Seafoam+, Univibe, Canyon and Aurora 'in the loop'. All of this goes into a Mesa Lonestar 100 watt head(both channels set to 100(of course) but the 'Tweed' power setting, then into (2) 2x12 PRS deep cabinets loaded with Celestion V30's. 100 watts/four twelves, what's not to like?

Nice!

And that is the first time I've taken a closer look at those Boss clam-shell pedal boards - they look identical to the Behringer ones - I have a 6 pedal and a 12 pedal Behringer board - not used much now that I've switched to Pedaltrain (better ability to cram more pedals per-square-inch), although the 12 is still used for home practice, and the six is on loan to a bandmate to experiment with pedals..

Figured I'd pose my question here. It looks like most people swear by George Ls when it comes to patch cable kits, but I stumbled on this kit from Gear Supply Company: https://www.gearsupply.co/products/patch-cable-kit?variant=30337819529 I need about 16 cables, and I can get a 20 cable kit from Gear Supply Co. for about half what it would cost for George Ls.

Long story short, I just purchased a Voodoo Lab PX-8 Plus (http://www.voodoolab.com/px8plus.html) to help simplify switching for my pedalboard. I sing and play at my church and it's tough enough tapdancing around my board when I'm just playing.

This is my pedal stick. I 3D printed the black parts and just used some oak trim boards from the local home center. It gives me all the pedals my PRS need. A looper, switch and tuner...all the tone manipulation needed ;)

34293480963_647f550a2a_k.jpg

34259349454_ab7d417aad_k.jpg

This is my pedal stick. I 3D printed the black parts and just used some oak trim boards from the local home center. It gives me all the pedals my PRS need. A looper, switch and tuner...all the tone manipulation needed ;)

34293480963_647f550a2a_k.jpg

34259349454_ab7d417aad_k.jpg

THAT is pretty sweet! What else have you printed for your gear?

Back