SE 594 and DGT gush thread

Tonart

Tone of the Art......or is that backwards?
Man am I stoked over these two new models. The tones I am hearing on YouTube reviews are off the charts! Or maybe it’s just my amp that sucks. And it amazing how they look so pristine and well built! Who needs private stocks! Okay I do.

I am going to have a hard time deciding between Goldtop and Flametop for the DGT. I mean, if an extra nice top shows up, how do you resist that for an opaque top?

So, I am gonna stalk the internet savanna slowly and patiently like an evil genius, and POUNCE like a madman when the right one shows up. The prey will not know what hit it, I swear. No rush, slowly does it. Until it doesn’t.

I’ll probably let the models and production process stabilise, maybe let the bugs get settle out, but I’m definitely in on this new adventure! New guitar hangers, new holes in the wall await. How lucky we all are in this age of Guitar Heaven!!

I am going to have a hard time deciding between Goldtop and Flametop for the DGT. I mean, if an extra nice top shows up, how do you resist that for an opaque top?

But goldtop is so classic...

That said, I'd have jumped all over a cherry burst DGT way back when if they had contour bursts instead of teardrop.

But goldtop is so classic...

That said, I'd have jumped all over a cherry burst DGT way back when if they had contour bursts instead of teardrop.
Yup so agree. Love those moons too! That’s why whichever I choose, my head will still be turned longingly elsewhere… :D

When are the SE DGT models out, or are they out now? Goldtop has my interest. Although the burst is nice too. I love the 2 volume controls, high on my list.

Back