DGT SE Goodness

I’ve got a 2008 Korean SE Tremonti which is epic (the nut is trash but will be replacing it) , the 2021 Indo SE Custom 24-08 I got is awesome too, both to play and for fit and finish.

Loved my SE DGT so much that I bought a Core DGT WL with a Rosewood neck.
I thought I would sell the SE after I got the Core, but I couldn’t get myself to let it go. It’s by far the best SE.
Huge hype on the SE Silver Sky and SE DGT but in my opinion, the latter actually lives up to it!

Loved my SE DGT so much that I bought a Core DGT WL with a Rosewood neck.
I thought I would sell the SE after I got the Core, but I couldn’t get myself to let it go. It’s by far the best SE.
Huge hype on the SE Silver Sky and SE DGT but in my opinion, the latter actually lives up to it!

The same thing happened to me! My first PRS was the SE DGT. I liked it so much I got two core DGTs! I have no plans on selling the SE DGT. It sounds and plays great and holds its own with the cores.

The same thing happened to me! My first PRS was the SE DGT. I liked it so much I got two core DGTs! I have no plans on selling the SE DGT. It sounds and plays great and holds its own with the cores.
I listed my SE for sale the night before I planned to pick up the Core. Then the guy who bought my Paul’s Guitar messaged me about it the day I picked up the Core. I immediately said sorry not for sale. My bad!

Back