• Cu/Std 24/24-08

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • CE 24

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
Since others are posting their heinie shots:

Soapie.jpg

Giggle.🤭

We all know that all PRS have the best lower bouts in the business.

I played a few at Chuck Levins like near twenty years ago… aweful guitars. The DGT SE I’ve had for a year now is every bit the quality, if not as fancy, as the three others I have. All more expensive. It’s become my main player.

I voted the CE 24, just because that's currently what I'm hacking away with. But if the One was there, that'd be my true vote. I almost bought one back when they were still out, but disagreed with store on price. They raised it because overall PRS raised prices, but it had been there a year and had well used strings. I wanted at least original price, but pushed for discount. He wouldn't budge from his new price, so I walked out and never returned. I look occasionally for used on the 'verb, but never seen one.

NGD, SE DGT Goldtop with moons, just an outstanding guitar in all aspects. IMO, the best SE ever. Once I heard DGh say that he forgot for a minute that he was playing the SE and not his core, because it is "that close" to the core, I had to try one, and I am thrilled that I did, it sounds amazing.
53635845785_5a62152618_o.jpg

53635398851_78a0c15c2c_o.jpg
The photos simply look fantastic. GAS GAS GAS!

Yeah, I voted for my Santana SE. Because that's all this will be is a poll of what we own. I highly doubt that anyone that voted has tried all SE's and can make an objective comparison. The DGT is #1 because the most people on here own it.

But fun to look at results

I've owned 2 Bernies, an SE One, an EG, a Singlecut, Starla, and a Zach Myers. Like them all, but the one I wish I still had was the Zach. It had a great weight, beautiful top, and awesome neck.

Yeah, I voted for my Santana SE. Because that's all this will be is a poll of what we own. I highly doubt that anyone that voted has tried all SE's and can make an objective comparison. The DGT is #1 because the most people on here own it.

But fun to look at results
I've demo'd multiple on multiples of each and owned several of several. I doubt I'm alone in that. Still if it's the best se to you regardless if its one or all. Let the voting begin.. We played and/or bought the guitars for a reason.

Last edited:
Admittedly I haven't played all of these, but I'm voting Hollowbody II Piezo. It's just such an amazing quality, labor intensive build, the binding (including the F holes!) and of course the Piezo. And all for about 1/5th the price of the core model. Yes, my Core version is outstanding, but my SE is tough to beat and gets more than it's fair share of playing time

My thoughts on the best SE ever, it's going to be one of the ones made in Korea whatever model that may be. At least from a quality and construction standpoint, if you're talking feature/spec set, that's completely subjective to what the individual's proclivities may be.

Back