Sad day.

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
Unfortunately, a situation has arisen where I may have to sell my limited run Brazilian custom 22. As much as I don't want to, it is the one that I don't really play. :(

Man, so sorry to hear....you've spoken of that guitar a lot. I know it means a lot to you. Having to part with guitars sucks, big time.

My condolences...

Sorry man, been there & it sucks. Hope everything turns around!

Oh no! I hope things improve quickly for you!

To cheer you up: A true personal story.

Recently, a young woman asked me, "How's your mood?"
I said, "Pardon, my what?"
She replied, "Your emotional state."
I said, "Phew. I thought you said, "moob" and I didn't know how to respond."
We laughed, then I got sad for a brief second, then the whole thing blew over and I could breathe easier again.

Darned earwax.

Chin up, bro. During separation, before divorce, I had to sell every good guitar, and only had a couple worth 400 or less used. That got me through gigs, and then I lost everything else to get rid of her. It was still worth it. There is light at the end of the tunnel, if you don’t dynamite anything.

...There is light at the end of the tunnel, if you don’t dynamite anything.

Regards sadness...be sure you folks receive enough sunlight during the next few months as we approach the winter solstice...SAD (seasonal affective disorder) occurs during the winter and is a leading cause of seasonal depression or sadness...

To mitigate SAD, keep the shades open during the daytime and spend enough time outdoors as the weather allows...

Had invested in some full spectrum lightbulbs because I can't always spend time outdoors to receive enough sunlight...and use these in my workstations regularly...

To cheer you up: A true personal story.

Recently, a young woman asked me, "How's your mood?"
I said, "Pardon, my what?"
She replied, "Your emotional state."
I said, "Phew. I thought you said, "moob" and I didn't know how to respond."
We laughed, then I got sad for a brief second, then the whole thing blew over and I could breathe easier again.

Darned earwax.

I have a moob ring.

I have a moob ring.
Don’t laugh... I actually googled that last night and even google didn’t know what it meant. I recall some lack of confidence with the ladies when I was younger. It’s been a LONG time though, since I saw one so hot that she made me say something like “moob.” CP, I’m thinking you might want to have a few sessions with Sergio on how to handle yourself around the ladies. He’s kind of a legend. He can probably come up with a few lines for you that might be just a bit ‘smoother”. :D

Back