Winners and losers....

I got down off the fence and listed another pair.
I have to say it's feeling good tbh.

As the wife constantly reminds me...
I can only play one at once.

And as I'm just a hobbyist now she has a very valid point.

I got down off the fence and listed another pair.
I have to say it's feeling good tbh.

As the wife constantly reminds me...
I can only play one at once.

And as I'm just a hobbyist now she has a very valid point.
Where are you listing them? I really think I may be to the point of selling a few. After getting the PRS Studio I seem to be more at ease with selling some of the other brands off...

My Wife has a different approach. She would like to see me get back in a gigging band. Her saying is, "why buy more, it isn't like you are playing out right now." Evidently gigging gives me the permission to buy as many as I want. :)

Where are you listing them? I really think I may be to the point of selling a few. After getting the PRS Studio I seem to be more at ease with selling some of the other brands off...

My Wife has a different approach. She would like to see me get back in a gigging band. Her saying is, "why buy more, it isn't like you are playing out right now." Evidently gigging gives me the permission to buy as many as I want. :)
All three Marketplace areas, eBay, Reverb and FB.
Been a mixed bag but majority have sold on Reverb.

We were driving through downtown one night on our way home, and we saw this bandleader we knew and stopped him to say hi.

He asked who I was playing with now and what I’m up to.. my wife interjects and says I “need” to get out and get back playing.

I looked her straight in the goggles and said: “B***ch”…

I mean.. you want dinner, laundry did, and a warm body in bed? Or do you want me back on the road? There’s no in between.

Definitely Bats in the Belfry here!
Sold 7 guitars as per plan but this morning my plan suffered a major blow when I received a crazy low offer on a 2014 PS singlecut I had been watching on Reverb.
So to remove temptation I made an even crazier counter offer.
But it was accepted...oh well, really upset....not!
Merry Christmas to me!

Definitely Bats in the Belfry here!
Sold 7 guitars as per plan but this morning my plan suffered a major blow when I received a crazy low offer on a 2014 PS singlecut I had been watching on Reverb.
So to remove temptation I made an even crazier counter offer.
But it was accepted...oh well, really upset....not!
Merry Christmas to me!
No blame on that one. That is a beautiful guitar.

You’re gonna need to post pics of that Singlecut when it arrives. LOTS of them.:)
Probably not going to see it before Christmas as its in Portland, Oregon and I'm in NE Florida and Christmas deliveries so.....
But once here oh absolutely, it will be a NGD all over again!
Even though sort of kind of possibly against the "plan" I'm ferking stoked!

Back