Winners and losers....

We've all had our own version of a goth phase.

(almost spit coffee on that one, when suddenly the images of certain members in a goth phase came flooding into my brain!:p:p:p:p:p:p)

the-most-unrealistic-thing-about-south-park-post-covid-is-v0-2uvksgq9gwoa1.png

I’m sitting on mine, even though I have recently sold three but bought four, they are all being played. I given my son two which means I am down to six, which seems manageable. Those are all electrics, I have five acoustics as well.

I’m hopeless…lol

I just can’t bring myself to list the 97 10 top or the SE Soapbar II.

I picked both up to find their respective cases and sat and strummed.

Hey, these aren’t that bad after all….doh!
Gets me everytime.. I say why did I want to get rid of this one? Why don't I play it more? Eventually back to the wall or case it makes its way again. Hard to sell

Gets me everytime.. I say why did I want to get rid of this one? Why don't I play it more? Eventually back to the wall or case it makes its way again. Hard to sell
I’m feeling quite proud I managed to let three go so far..and still have two others up for sale.
If I can mange not to buy anything else that would make five sold and only one purchased…better than I have done for a long time…lol

I’m hopeless…lol

I just can’t bring myself to list the 97 10 top or the SE Soapbar II.

I picked both up to find their respective cases and sat and strummed.

Hey, these aren’t that bad after all….doh!
I have done this countless times. I now know that if I really want to sell any of them, I can't play them first. I may be able to get them out and look for any damage but can't play them, especially can't plug them in and play them. I know where that goes, right back in the case and into the closet.

All 5 now sold I had selected.
But as the IRS have exempted this year again(well up to $20k anyway) maybe I need to move the other 2 on my "hmmm" list as looks like next year could be just $5k.
And that's easy done with just one guitar unfortunately.

Back