Rush mustard...

Uh huh…….so you’re that guy!
I was that guy.

I was a bad waiter for years, and was forced to “marry” ketchup bottles and roll silverware on my shifts.

Marrying is when you take two half empty/used bottles of ketchup with different expiration dates and make one “new” one with the bottle that has the newest date. Then you wipe them down with a rag soaked in bleach.

I was that guy.

I was a bad waiter for years, and was forced to “marry” ketchup bottles and roll silverware on my shifts.

Marrying is when you take two half empty/used bottles of ketchup with different expiration dates and make one “new” one with the bottle that has the newest date. Then you wipe them down with a rag soaked in bleach.
I’ve seen the threaded coupling heinz makes for this.

I never realized that the ingredient added for tangy ketchup was bleach. Also, gives your smile that nice white shine. Win-win.

What’s interesting (to me) is that I recall never having to marry mustard, the mustard was always new and untouched.

I worked at this upscale Italian restaurant for a couple weeks (like I said, I was a really bad waiter) and I learned to never order anything but “house” wine (or the cheapest wine on the menu) by the glass.

You’ll order the “Montecello Reserva Zinfandel” for $12 and the bartender will be out, so you’ll get a Woodbridge cab and Gallo Pinot mix.

I never realized that the ingredient added for tangy ketchup was bleach. Also, gives your smile that nice white shine. Win-win.
You also gotta soak the lids to get the dried black nermies off.

Maybe that’s how bbq sauce was invented?!?! Before bleach I’m sure they used vinegar to clean the Heinz bottles in Egypt.

I dunno JXE. I just bought some generic at Publix, and it was the shitz! (Or gave em to me?). Maybe extra breach and vinegar.
might be the exception -- i moved out here forever ago and i still miss publix, their cheese puffs were better than cheetos. it's the 'safeway signature' i was thinking of. i hate safeway (i'm 'jxe' over on grocerytalk) and can tell you all of the lucerne dairy is out of place.

Mike Hunts sounds like the fake name Heinz used to open Hunt’s Ketchup to assure their dominance in the marketplace.

Seriously, how does that business stay open if it’s not a shell corporation run by Heinz?
i think hunt is a heinz that changed his name at ellis island to sound less german.

Back