Questions I Don't Have the Guts to Ask my PRS Dealer

A few more questions.

Ask Paul for me to ...

1) End this once and for all. Can Paul do with Joe Bonamasa and his guitar like he did with John Mayer and his strat? PRS corners the market. Giddy Up.
2) Can we please have a limited time order run of a core or S2 double neck? I'll order one! They will sell quite a few.
3) Can Quilt tops at least make a short cameo back in the artist package? There seems to be some around and with that, several Artist series guitars are in my specs and my future.
4) Ask him to take my call so I can thank him for everything he does at PRS. From making the best guitars ever, taking care of his employees and being a good american!

I hear you. Those Santana Standards that went over to England or Japan town were killer. I thought for sure we might see them hear by now. A Vela Artist Package with a figured top, flamed maple neck. Mercy!

I hear you. Those Santana Standards that went over to England or Japan town were killer. I thought for sure we might see them hear by now. A Vela Artist Package with a figured top, flamed maple neck. Mercy!

Oh yes, a core Vela would be fantastic!!

Back