PSF finally! (Warning for Sergio)

Shizzrock

Looks like I'll make it under the gun for my own Private Stock Friday. It's been a long wait, but it's here. And it's insane. I finally put it down long enough to post this, definitely the best playing and sounding guitar I've ever owned. There's a lot going on here, might not be for everyone. No African Giraffe Wood™or Narwhal Horn binding ©, but it's got the smoothest, sweetest sounding Brazilian neck I've had the privilege to lay my hands on. I had a lot of custom requests, so shout out to Brian's Guitars and the whole Private Stock crew; what they do is truly artisan level craftsmanship, and that's hard to find in these times. I can't even believe a program like this exists: dream guitar factory. I think there's a lot of firsts on this one, like the dual mode push/pull kill switch ®, that kills the signal in one setting and makes it live in the other setting. There's also another first, but I'll let the pics speak to that. So, without further comment:

IMG_5122.JPG

IMG_6044.JPG

IMG_1342.JPG

IMG_3877.jpg

IMG_6601.JPG

IMG_8867.JPG

IMG_1382.JPG

IMG_9141.JPG

IMG_3917.JPG

IMG_0913.JPG

IMG_4240%2B2.JPG

Hottt!

Tell me about the back of the body

DDDDAAAAAAAAAAYYYYMMMM!

Absolutely stunning bro...congrats man! That is the epitome of "Playable Art"! Enjoy and play in good health...

Oh! One more thing I hate you...

;):p

Last edited:
Korina back, orange doghair finish!

Dog hair??? Please tell me no dogs were harmed in the making of this guitar...I'm still worried about what happened to the poor unicorns after they stopped using their tears to make the V12...now dogs????...lalalalala I can't hear lalala hear you lalalal....;):D

Holy crap that guitar is insane!!! I shudder to think what that puppy cost!!!! Congrats!!!

Killer specs that you don't realize at first glance!! Recessed truss rod cover, metallic orange binding?
Watch out for that flying dinosaur when playing those cowboy chords!!
So where's the full spec of those controls?

Super creative and unique build.
Love it. Enjoy it forever!

That abalone sine wave with the #spear#.......perfect

Last edited:
Back