PSF finally! (Warning for Sergio)

Here's a couple more pics trying out portrait mode.
IMG_3916.jpg
IMG_3915.jpg

Good lord, that top really is epic!

Just when I thought I had my favorite blue PRS colors figured out and BAM! Another one I hadn’t seen yet.

A PRS with a pterodactyl... This guitar is perfect for trolling on The Gear Page.

If you loaned it to Tag and had him make a video saying it nails or bests Bonamassa’s tone, we wouldn’t hear from poor Big Mike for months, he’d be so busy.

@Shizzrock, it’s very hard to not break the rules and give you a Bangin’! for this guitar.

A PRS with a pterodactyl... This guitar is perfect for trolling on The Gear Page.

If you loaned it to Tag and had him make a video saying it nails or bests Bonamassa’s tone, we wouldn’t hear from poor Big Mike for months, he’d be so busy.

@Shizzrock, it’s very hard to not break the rules and give you a Bangin’! for this guitar.

Just the fact you had to consider is a huge compliment!

Please lord...no.. especially not aping robben fords politician tone while wearing tan pants.

OH THE HUMANITY

That is absolutely the perfect blue btw.

Damn.

Make me a dgt that color with boatwake flame / quilt and turquoise birds

That is absolutely the perfect blue btw.

Damn.

Make me a dgt that color with boatwake flame / quilt and turquoise birds

Too much! A DGT! Oh YEEEAAAHHH!!!! STOP IT!!!:eek: The very thought of that being in existence makes me all tingly in my nether regions...wait did I just say that out loud...o_O

Uh...move along...nothing to see here...move along now...:oops:

Man, I'm like everybody else...Holy mackerel!!! Congrats, That thing is Beautiful!!! And Unique!!!
one Question...What kind of Top wood is "2uilt"????? (LOLOL)
Don't forget to vote, folks!!!!!

Back