PSF finally! (Warning for Sergio)

Holy crap. Dang that is off the hook fantastic
Great specs and outside the box design

Enjoy, it’s fantastic

Killer specs that you don't realize at first glance!! Recessed truss rod cover, metallic orange binding?
Watch out for that flying dinosaur when playing those cowboy chords!!
So where's the full spec of those controls?

IMG_0769.JPG

Last edited:
That’s brilliant, great job! LOVE that color with that top! The extra inlays make it uniquely yours as well. Love Braz necks, enjoy the heck out it!

Very cool build. I love when people get their dream guitar and it has some of these type of little personal touches.

I want some of that third fret inlay action for sure. Dinosaurs are awesome!

Sweet mother of... oh my, that thing is beautiful! Congrats.

What is the black rocker switch for?

Very cool build. I love when people get their dream guitar and it has some of these type of little personal touches.

I want some of that third fret inlay action for sure. Dinosaurs are awesome!
They made it a J-bird, but the J could also be for Jurassic!

Sweet mother of... oh my, that thing is beautiful! Congrats.

What is the black rocker switch for?

It's a kill switch button, a momentary button that kills the signal when you hold it down. But in this case there's a push/pull that changes it to a "live" switch, which makes it muted until you press the button.

What’s the significance of the sapphire orange combination? I don’t think I’ve ever seen that.

No significance, except I always like using complementary colors for contrast. I remember watching a PRS video talking about the picture frame effect of the natural binding, and I thought a binding with some contrast would look killer and make the blue pop. And I just really like orange and also really like blue and didn't want to choose!

It's a kill switch button, a momentary button that kills the signal when you hold it down. But in this case there's a push/pull that changes it to a "live" switch, which makes it muted until you press the button.

Well that's just great! Now I want a button like that! hahahaha

If I may, HOLY MOLY! That is just freakin spectacular. Such fantastic little touches everywhere! Congrats. It's amazing.

Thanks man! It's a sine wave, since the guitar is one of the last analog things in a digital world. It's also like my personal yin-yang. "I think I was suggesting about the duality of 'Man', Sir!"
Before you explained, that inlay actually resonated because it symbolised to me the vibration of a string fitted onto a guitar made of wood. Therein lies the wonder and secrets of the electric guitar, due to the way the wood subtly changes the string vibration. Not bad, I was somewhat close! :D

Back