PRS Virtual Music School - discussion

Keith B.

Is there another broad thread on this... if so, sorry and I'll be happy to go there.

If not, I'm curious to see if many others from this forum actually attended - - I did. Was my first time and I didn't know what to expect. I enjoyed several sessions, with Bryan Ewald as my favorite. I'm literally watching the Tony McManus acoustic session as I type this (enjoying this one - unfortunate video quality, some audio drops). I was hoping I would get more from the John M and Tim Pierce sessions, but they were maybe just too much straight playing and not much content delivery. Always nice to hear them play, but I guess I expected something else from "masterclasses".

What were your favorites?
What were your least favorites?
Any other reactions

Is there another broad thread on this... if so, sorry and I'll be happy to go there.

If not, I'm curious to see if many others from this forum actually attended - - I did. Was my first time and I didn't know what to expect. I enjoyed several sessions, with Bryan Ewald as my favorite. I'm literally watching the Tony McManus acoustic session as I type this (enjoying this one - unfortunate video quality, some audio drops). I was hoping I would get more from the John M and Tim Pierce sessions, but they were maybe just too much straight playing and not much content delivery. Always nice to hear them play, but I guess I expected something else from "masterclasses".

What were your favorites?
What were your least favorites?
Any other reactions
Bill Evans was my favorite by far! It was enjoyable and educational.

It was strange to see Core PRS ( Bryan played an excellent Vela Semi Hollow) leaned up against amps during the musician breaks. PRS makes stands I think ;)

Last edited:
I noticed that too!!! Bryan at one point just laid his flat on the ground. Then, cords everywhere around his feet. I thought, one little stumble and bye bye neck.

Back