Prs special semi-hollow limited (core super eagle?)

I think I'm going to cry uncontrollably......

Waiting SUCKS!!!

Sorry about that! BUT, I can say with confidence that it will be worth the wait. Didn't I see that yours is going to be red fireburst (or similar)? Cause that's going to be amazing!

Ugh... it's SO good.....

i-SmQ6KJz-L.jpg
Oh it’s gooder than good. It’s goodissimo!!

Sorry about that! BUT, I can say with confidence that it will be worth the wait. Didn't I see that yours is going to be red fireburst (or similar)? Cause that's going to be amazing!

Yep, Fire Red Burst! :D

You’re looking at it completely wrong. You aren’t waiting, you’re looking forward to a moment of infinite pleasure.

Nope... I'm miserably waiting... Roflmao!!! o_O:D

Hard to believe it's been this long since I ordered... hehehe...

ORDER PLACED
Jul 28th 2018
LAST UPDATE
Jul 28th 2018
  • 1 × Pre-Order PRS Special 22 Semi-Hollow Limited Edition ($x,xxx) Pre-Order Deposit
    Choose Your Special Semi Hollow Limited Edition Color:
    Fire Red Burst
    Top Options:
    Artist Pack Special LE Upgrade (+$X,XXX.xx)
Subtotal:
$X,XXX.xx
Grand Total:
$X,XXX.xx

I feel your pain, I placed my order on June 9th, within an hour of the video release of this model. My River Blue is somewhere in Stevensville...with your Fire Red Burst. First quarter of 2019 is the same as I heard from my local shop. Gonna be a great day when I get the call.

Holy! that one is mouth watering!! is that a 10-top? Really hope mine will be gorgeous like that when it arrives! (mine isn't a 10-top)

Thanks! Andy yes I believe it’s a 10 top but I really fell in love with the color. I’ll tell you though, this has quickly become one of my all time favorite guitars. It just does everything well. I’m so impressed with it...

Hey can anyone verify what gauge strings came on their guitar? Mine feel like 9's but I'm wondering if that's just because the thing plays so effortlessly. My stupid digital calipers aren't working. Just want to try to put the same gauge back on it since I love the way it plays. Thanks.

Hey can anyone verify what gauge strings came on their guitar? Mine feel like 9's but I'm wondering if that's just because the thing plays so effortlessly. My stupid digital calipers aren't working. Just want to try to put the same gauge back on it since I love the way it plays. Thanks.

It comes with 10s. The only Core that doesn't, to my knowledge, is the DGT. That comes with 11s

Just got a text from my dealer. My Emerald Special Semi-Hollow Limited arrived today. I'll go pick it up tomorrow. Last I heard, the expected date was 3/31/2019 so maybe others will be arriving soon as well.

***Insert Massively Obsessive Compulsive Jealousy fits***
Congrats, man!!! :cool:

Just got a text from my dealer. My Emerald Special Semi-Hollow Limited arrived today. I'll go pick it up tomorrow. Last I heard, the expected date was 3/31/2019 so maybe others will be arriving soon as well.

You have to post pictures when you get the guitar. I ordered the same color w/ a 10-top, and I've yet to see that color on one of these guitars!!

Hook us up when you can!!! Please!?!?!?!

Back