Prs special semi-hollow limited (core super eagle?)

I started out wanting a certain color but I couldn't wait ;)
That color will be so hot tho !!!
You have more patience than I do

Hoping she turns out purdy like this with the Artist package upgrade! I was told guitar is expected to arrive sometime 1st quarter 2019.

nzmzbs14nbaimol9kqfo.jpg

I'm enjoying the 509 and 594 so much that it keeps the GAS Pains somewhat at bay... LoL!

I played my Special Semi-hollow Ltd last night, jamming with my wife on bass, and was again amazed at the playability of the guitar, and the nice range of tones available through the pickup selector and mini-toggles.

Anyone picking this up will not be disappointed!

I played my Special Semi-hollow Ltd last night, jamming with my wife on bass, and was again amazed at the playability of the guitar, and the nice range of tones available through the pickup selector and mini-toggles.

Sweet! Too bad I have to wait 5-6 months because I wanted to spec the guitar out as much as possible. However, for a retirement present, I wanted to love everything about it!

Could not agree more. This may replace the Santana,on my #1 list......GASP! Although, to be fair, perhaps a Santana shape with this pu and switching config would be appropriate!

Yeah... Between retirement countdown for Jan 5th and countdown until that ships, I'm really going to have to imbed myself in college football this fall/winter big time. Roflmao!

Sent Rob and the guys at Moore Guitars a note to see if they'd heard anything yet from PRS about the orders on the SSH's.

Crickets so far... LoL!!!

Q1 2019 could be Jan, Feb or the end of freakin' March... LoL!!! aCk!!! Thbfftt!!! o_O:eek::confused::cool:

Last edited:
Hard to believe it's been this long since I ordered... hehehe...

ORDER PLACED
Jul 28th 2018
LAST UPDATE
Jul 28th 2018
  • 1 × Pre-Order PRS Special 22 Semi-Hollow Limited Edition ($x,xxx) Pre-Order Deposit
    Choose Your Special Semi Hollow Limited Edition Color:
    Fire Red Burst
    Top Options:
    Artist Pack Special LE Upgrade (+$X,XXX.xx)
Subtotal:
$X,XXX.xx
Grand Total:
$X,XXX.xx

Back