PRS Experience 2018 FORUM SHIRT - Details Inside

Gang, everyone that requested their shirt be mailed has an email in their inbox from me requesting shipping information.

Please note that I emailed from the PayPal address you sent payment to and that I emailed the address from which I received payment. Properly confused?! Excellent.

Happy Friday!

A spirit bird just flew in, landed on my shoulder, and whispered a message about the cult of done.

The shirts are complete. I will provide more info as my schedule allows. Today is booked up strong.

A spirit bird just flew in, landed on my shoulder, and whispered a message about the cult of done.

The shirts are complete. I will provide more info as my schedule allows. Today is booked up strong.
Woot!

Hot off the presses. Sergio Sapphire in full swing this summer season. Who is with me?! #bluearmy

JE4fXiU3cdSzTLcYbQplpdZcUeBwC-RHW-2R2IIhYiL4lnTdXDhwxGqRo5EP1IQXZdZ7_PNO0Nwwq8rwlm8QfvKssKuncOHcOZ1CTIxHw-tQx0BMM0XJSH2FVJ7c-xnbEVFll5f5HKDfzZNnGJB-dF0EyR1_3Wy4lpGlhou_rOx18Cl3FKUmoRxg5H1q4pA4LX2bRbON5p6EFdpzedWlPu9UNGLBNSn81aBE5pnl3U093xjPfsezA5rT-0aQh-DhamKKOewCuJcfw2kvGCfKZAteihmKPiPyZ0nIuKpssdd1-3wXBetH7u9LGjSGQChmr2Oa04Gwlc17XZAoRW9KFe_Nfkoj3SoMKeQQ4UcLHReUK-ARmvtinvxpC5HFNd7m90-gzvnR7QUBS3QpEvEnbpM6cBucLEKwwKUS0uy4Y0WB_E5sMpOgSBqUigAg9JpxvLmztEwC4S42-5Z4AaoCmopWrDZawNS3EfKjKQYZhXcv4SVu5TutWSnnKoULRFopmTiy_juyzYwfdtckTXLEmSI4Uz52v6JlU5ILBzQWMzI5wyi4ShY2WI_LNcdFU_XQ-PnAkcUBXpalIvgT2jJATDyQpf3PERT1WZ2x1d7xb5FAAXOOb_ngynC632YxAqlHXpauVoAGXER9qCLShUVr1cTE6xt2rIqvmg=w665-h886-no

Awesome! Looks great!

Not sure if there is interest beyond my wife, but maybe in future years we can do a ladies version with the scooped neck? My wife won't wear regular t-shirts...

Group Photo Opp! I'm thinking someone should take a photo of the group, all wearing these shirts, and with Shawn leading all you in standing on your heads so we can see all the tshirts upside down. I know some will resist this early on, but if the festivities are as they're being described, by 11:00 Friday night ALL should be ready to participate.

Get your game faces on, boys!

Oh, and since this is a public forum... might want to tuck those shirts in before the pic!

I thought you said it was super secret? Fantastic. So good I had to buy one.

It was at the time of me texting you. I didn't want anyone to spoil the post.

Awesome! Looks great! Not sure if there is interest beyond my wife, but maybe in future years we can do a ladies version with the scooped neck? My wife won't wear regular t-shirts...

I hear you there. I can probably accommodate next time.

Back