I Love This Forum But….

Stop taping the pix to your monitor and your wife will not find them!
Oh I'm must smarter than that. The life sized poster is on the BACK of my guitar room door... can't see it unless you're inside AND the door is closed. My wife never even comes in there and never ever goes in and closes the door.

I do have a Jimi Hendrix poster hanging over it though, just in case.

Oh I'm must smarter than that. The life sized poster is on the BACK of my guitar room door... can't see it unless you're inside AND the door is closed. My wife never even comes in there and never ever goes in and closes the door.

I do have a Jimi Hendrix poster hanging over it though, just in case.

“Foxy…..”

Could you explain how to post a pic direct from my computer? I don't see anything but the URL option that we have had all along! I am sure I must be missing something ;~))

Just to the left of the "smilie" icon, there is an icon that looks like a mountain and the sun/moon. When I click on that a "drag and drop" option appears... I can also type "⌘P" on my MacBook...

Maybe it's just a moderator option. If so... "Yay me!"?

Just to the left of the "smilie" icon, there is an icon that looks like a mountain and the sun/moon. When I click on that a "drag and drop" option appears... I can also type "⌘P" on my MacBook...

Maybe it's just a moderator option. If so... "Yay me!"?
I think the option is only turned on for moderators. All I see is a field to paste a link in with and "insert" button. There may be an option in the software to enable it for us normal users. :)

No drag and drop option I can see, here is a print screen when I click to load an image. Like others, I have tried dragging and dropping with no success. Lucky you I guess! Windows 10 FF browser.

Image_Load_PRS_Forum_2023Nov30.jpg

My wife came in my guitar room "once". Then I told her the "That's Once" joke...;)
And yes I still live in the same house, and yes I'm still picking up my S2 Thinline this coming week. Will be spending a lot more time in said room too. And it's pretty quiet in the house...she must be in town shopping....a lot.:rolleyes:

Back