PRS 35

I think some of those written above have it backwards...

Seeing a bunch of good dudes/dudettes at a pretty cool Toy factory...Priceless!!!
Hanging and Ragging on the Employees in PS (Esp. Ravens fans)...Priceless!!!
Seeing a bunch of free clinics/Concerts...Priceless!!!!
Playing a bunch of quality guitars that are just gorgeous...Priceless!!!
Beer...Priceless!!!

And the piece-of-resistance...
Having a Sister-In-Law that lives 20 minutes away in Centreville...Seriously PRICELESS!!!!!

The only drawback...There's never enough time to see everything/everyone you want to see.
Yup, It should be 3-4 days!!!!

I think some of those written above have it backwards...

Seeing a bunch of good dudes/dudettes at a pretty cool Toy factory...Priceless!!!
Hanging and Ragging on the Employees in PS (Esp. Ravens fans)...Priceless!!!
Seeing a bunch of free clinics/Concerts...Priceless!!!!
Playing a bunch of quality guitars that are just gorgeous...Priceless!!!
Beer...Priceless!!!

And the piece-of-resistance...
Having a Sister-In-Law that lives 20 minutes away in Centreville...Seriously PRICELESS!!!!!

The only drawback...There's never enough time to see everything/everyone you want to see.
Yup, It should be 3-4 days!!!!

There are several people I'm hoping to meet this time around. And there are several names I'll forget or vapor lock on because I'll be thinking about something and it won't click.

For those who have met me, this time around, for a mere $25 I will ignore you as if we never met. This will save you any effort trying to avoid me. I'll act like we've never crossed paths at any time and would never have any reason to. Just anonymous strangers passing on the street. My wife has already given me her $25. Oh, and one special offer - this service is available to Shawn for FREE, as long as he wears a Kiss T-shirt.

The fun starts with me practicing my fax and dial-up innernet noises before singing the Batman theme endlessly

I'll wear this in case you forget the words.

61FU6AJ0EIL._UX679_.jpg

I'm in. I'll be breaking my Exp cherry! Rented this place on the Island Thursday to Sunday AM. The Mrs and the pooch are coming along. She doesn't get around so good, and probably won't partake in the events. Figured the least I could do was find her a spot that she could enjoy while I'm off having fun!

Last edited:
I'm in. I'll be breaking my Exp cherry! Rented this place on the Island Thursday to Sunday AM. The Mrs and the pooch are coming along. She doesn't get around so good, and probably won't partake in the events. Figured the least I could do was find her a spot that she could enjoy while I'm off having fun!

S5O8FAf.jpg

dGxungY.jpg

I hope that’s for real, badass place.

Back