PRS 35

I think most of the old timers stay at the Hilton Garden Inn - Kent Island (not to be confused with the other one that's downtown).
Well, it seems a lot of folks like to stay on the Annapolis side of the bridge HGI, but we'll be returning to the HGI in Kent Island - I booked that last year (Experience 2018, my first!), and my wife and I had a fantastic time. Yeah, a few more hundred than downtown Annapolis, but that will very likely be the smallest indulgence of the weekend...

The nearby bars and restaurants were really good, and the relatively short drive with no bridge was a great relief.

We'll arrive on Thursday, leave on Sunday, probably visit my sister en-route both ways to ease the drive from Orlando.

Fully intend to buy a guitar first day, and get PRSh to sign it at the first autograph session the next day. I bought a guitar first day last year, but chickened out on grabbing it for the signing session. Not next time!

I somehow wasn't online much in the past week, so missed the announcement until yesterday. Booked the hotel today after we confirmed daughter's college grad ceremony is likely the weekend before (a week early compared to previous patterns). (Which means we have to cancel other travel plans already made for that previous weekend now.)

Anyone have a link to last-year's agenda? I want to recap what we did and what we missed...I can't find the program books we saved.

You could seriously make enough money to buy your 594 by hauling back all the gear people buy... just an idea.

I like the way you think. Except,

1 The company wouldn't like me making money off their truck without them getting a cut
2 Most of you probably live where trucks aren't allowed to go
3 The East coast was designed when trucks were COE, small sleeper, single drive axle and 35-48" trailer.
My truck has a hood, larger sleeper, tandem drive axles, and we only have 53' trailers.
Getting loads taking me to the East Coast means going into some extremely tight places where modern semi trucks just don't belong which leads me to
4 Y'all don't want this rookie backing a semi up to your house to make a delivery. I will end up delivering your garage door to your neighbor's back yard

I'm in. I'll be breaking my Exp cherry! Rented this place on the Island Thursday to Sunday AM. The Mrs and the pooch are coming along. She doesn't get around so good, and probably won't partake in the events. Figured the least I could do was find her a spot that she could enjoy while I'm off having fun!
What a nice thoughtful guy. But then we knew that.

I like the way you think. Except,

1 The company wouldn't like me making money off their truck without them getting a cut
2 Most of you probably live where trucks aren't allowed to go
3 The East coast was designed when trucks were COE, small sleeper, single drive axle and 35-48" trailer.
My truck has a hood, larger sleeper, tandem drive axles, and we only have 53' trailers.
Getting loads taking me to the East Coast means going into some extremely tight places where modern semi trucks just don't belong which leads me to
4 Y'all don't want this rookie backing a semi up to your house to make a delivery. I will end up delivering your garage door to your neighbor's back yard
I think this ought to be a "Smokey and the Bandit" episode .... you bring beer there and guitars back.

My advice: If you stay on the "Other side of the Bridge" i.e. Annapolis area, be sure to have your own transportation. Getting an Uber or Lyft from Annapolis TO the factory isn't a problem, but getting a ride FROM the factory back to Annapolis is very difficult.

All-nighter at Shawn’s. Oh yeah!

Back