PRS 35

My advice: If you stay on the "Other side of the Bridge" i.e. Annapolis area, be sure to have your own transportation. Getting an Uber or Lyft from Annapolis TO the factory isn't a problem, but getting a ride FROM the factory back to Annapolis is very difficult.

Is Paul’s car reserved for that weekend? If not, DIBS!

I always drive down.......never know when I need the room for a toy to bring home.......

I'm with you there...and I have driven down each time. This time the problem is I've got to be in Orlando on Wednesday the 6th...so fly directly to MD? Fly home and drive down? To early to tell:confused:

Assuming you're staying from May 8-10:
Annapolis: $397.76
Kent Island: $667.07

Definitely staying at Annapolis!

(Insert blue streak of curse words)

That's absolutely criminal. Plus, now that you've got me thinking about it: Airfare is also criminal.

You think PRSh would have a problem with me parking me semi truck at the factory?

I keep a ton of water bottles on board heh heh

F it. I'll take the truck.

I've got a spare bunk for rent. No mattress.

You provide my transportation to and from the nearest truck stop, and I'll let you have the top bunk.

I'll also let you have first pick when the lot lizards come knocking on the door in the middle of the night looking for "gas money"

Round trip airfare: $900

Two tickets to Paradise (xPRS): $200

Hotel room: $650

Bouncing baby PRS because you know you'll buy one while you're there: $4000+

Meeting everybody on this forum: $PRICELESS

Some things in life have no value. For everything else, there's "Get a job, you bum bum bum bum. Money don't grow on trees, you bum bum bum bum... (Fart noise) Sorry, that's fruitcake."

The more I think about it:
Hangin' with Sergio: $PRICELESS

My bank account when I come back home: $ below zero
The amount of loving the Mrs will give me following EXP 2020: EVEN LESS
Days in the doghouse, sleeping in the basement: Indefinitely

The more I think about it:
Hangin' with Sergio: $PRICELESS

My bank account when I come back home: $ below zero
The amount of loving the Mrs will give me following EXP 2020: EVEN LESS
Days in the doghouse, sleeping in the basement: Indefinitely

Hotels.com....coming in on the 7th and staying through til Sunday in Annapolis, only $430. Your wife will be impressed that you are thrifty and allow you to splurge at the event free from repercussions....

Hotels.com....coming in on the 7th and staying through til Sunday in Annapolis, only $430. Your wife will be impressed that you are thrifty and allow you to splurge at the event free from repercussions....
lol I went directly to the hotel's website to book my reservation and that was the price they quoted. I didn't bother with Expedia, Booking, etc because they all seem to jack up the price and put up a whole bunch of restrictions in the bargain. I like dealing with hotel reservations the same way I like my guitar to amp chain: simple, direct and not a lot of crap in between.

Back