PRS 35

Haven't missed one! I look forward to seeing everyone I don't know, and saying hello to those who don't know me! Of course it doesn't make sense, I'm too busy with guitars on the sales floor and attending the seminars.

Just made a reservation at both Hilton Gardens. I could have sworn that the Kent Island one was the old rallying place but I see that I could be wrong here. Which one should I keep and which one should I cancel? I sure would love to meet up with everyone this time around.

We booked Truman Pkwy last year and it was cool, but the Ubers back and forth over the bridge were a PITA. We're trying Kent Island this time - booked!

My advice: If you stay on the "Other side of the Bridge" i.e. Annapolis area, be sure to have your own transportation. Getting an Uber or Lyft from Annapolis TO the factory isn't a problem, but getting a ride FROM the factory back to Annapolis is very difficult.
I'll be driving down from Detroit so if anyone wants a ride back to the hotel, I'm your huckleberry.

Back