PRS 35

I'm already making plans to be there. Won't be staying at a hotel since a buddy (who got me into PRS guitars in the first place) lives about 30 minutes away. Last year fell apart on me so next year I'm in! Plus, it's the weekend after my birthday so I should have a bit of walking around money to give to Paul.

this is the one Iv'e been looking forward to but can't make any accommodation plans as yet due to a purchase in the pipeline.
but hopefully I can make It. Would be a great way to visit the USA.
A very small Insignificant British Invasion.;) !!!

We get you and a couple more of us there, we can stage an Alan Uprising.

A$$, Ca$h or Ga$

When I was 8, I would ride my dirt bike with several older kids from the neighbourhood. One of them had a sticker that read "Gas, grass, or ass. No one rides for free."

I remember asking him why anyone would want grass as payment. In my head, I was imagining bags of grass clippings. The older kids laughed.

Then I was especially confused why anyone would want an ass for payment. In my head, I imagined... an ass. They laughed even more.

Last edited:
When I was 8, I would ride my dirt bike with several older kids form the neighbourhood. One of them had a sticker that read "Gas, grass, or ass. No one rides for free."

I remember asking him why anyone would want grass as payment. In my head, I was imagining bags of grass clippings. The older kids laughed.

Then I was especially confused why anyone would want an ass for payment. In my head, I imagined... an ass. They laughed even more.

I remember those days of the mid 70s. Specifically remember my friends older brother and his buddies asking us what a c**k was. Being 7, we responded, "part of a cockroach."

Back