Pioneers

That'd solve the putting stuff but you still need to get ball from the tee to the green. So you're halfway there:)

Alright...

So the ball has a long fishing line attached to it, on the other end in the hole, there’s a spring loaded take-up reel, like that would be on a key ring or something.

Then pretty much every shot is a hole-in-one, and you only have to watch out for tree branches.

Alright...

So the ball has a long fishing line attached to it, on the other end in the hole, there’s a spring loaded take-up reel, like that would be on a key ring or something.

Then pretty much every shot is a hole-in-one, and you only have to watch out for tree branches.

Actually that's a better idea than my portable mortar / seige catapult so I'd hurry up a patent it if I were you:)

I think if there was something like a portable mortar or maybe even a modern day trebuchet that'd solve the distance stuff. That and your bigger hole idea means we've cracked golf. We just need to find someone to make the stuff and some ideas on branding and promotion and we're rich.
Actually that's a better idea than my portable mortar / seige catapult so I'd hurry up a patent it if I were you:)

I don’t know, your idea sounds way more fun!

You forgot Alan R. Pearlman of Arp, equally important in the early development and manufacturing of synths.

Your post reminds me to add Harold Rhodes and Ernst Zacharias, the respective inventors of the Rhodes piano and Clavinet.

I'm certainly still learning about the synth world. It's wild and vast. I love it.

My second cousin once removed, whose name was Melvin of Ur, invented the wheel. Unfortunately, no one knew what to do with it at the time, and he died unfulfilled, an obscure figure time forgot.

Never made a nickel from it, and yet it was so important that people reinvent it daily.

Fortunately, his grandson Axel of Babylon invented the axle. But even though the invention was named after him, they misspelled it.

5,000 years from now, people are going to be saying stuff like, “Who invented the accordion?”

And no one will know. Heck, no one knows now. I knew the guy who invented comedy. He was a genius, people didn’t even know how to laugh before he invented it. But I forgot his name.

Sic transit gloria.

Last edited:
Markie: Creator of 2) quote regarding the intelligence of the average man...

Henry Ford, the Wright Brothers, and Thomas Edison come in 2nd through 4th (in some order).
It’s been rumored that Markie was a policy consultant to Ghandi. Visionaries recognize their comtemporaries.

Oh, and you met those guys, what, 3 or 4 times? Pics/daguerreotypes or it was Mary Todd Lincoln.

It’s been rumored that Markie was a policy consultant to Ghandi. Visionaries recognize their comtemporaries.

Oh, and you met those guys, what, 3 or 4 times? Pics/daguerreotypes or it was Mary Todd Lincoln.

Plus, he invented and taught us the fart game.

Now that is pioneer material, right there.

Last edited:
Back