Photos, let's see 'em

Me and my Wife went to a farm in NJ with a Sunflower walk. These were some of my favorite shots.
DSC01366.jpg

DSC01367.jpg

DSC01353.jpg

DSC01338.jpg

DSC01354.jpg

Really dug this shot and wanted to mess with it in PS, 1st attempt and its not perfect, as Ive never messed with desaturating a picture and leaving the pop of color, but it came out pretty cool I think.

That would have taken 2 days less than forever to do in a darkroom way back when.
I think back and am amazed by the technological advances I have seen in my life.

That would have taken 2 days less than forever to do in a darkroom way back when.
I think back and am amazed by the technological advances I have seen in my life.

Yeah, I'm flabbergasted by the sunflower photos. I stared at the screen with my jaw open for a while and thought to myself "cameras can do that!?" Seems like black magic to me.

Took a drive to Bavaria for a beer today.

i-VRPnCPC.jpg

So I'm sitting there and this big-ass Hornet lands on the rim of my glass to get a taste of liquid gold and falls in (I may have pushed him with my coaster). After a few moments of watching him flail about it occurs to me that he/she may very well be enjoying it.

i-vztQjBK.jpg

bugs in your beer, a classic curse.

Took a drive to Bavaria for a beer today.

i-VRPnCPC.jpg

So I'm sitting there and this big-ass Hornet lands on the rim of my glass to get a taste of liquid gold and falls in (I may have pushed him with my coaster). After a few moments of watching him flail about it occurs to me that he/she may very well be enjoying it.

i-vztQjBK.jpg

Back