Photos, let's see 'em

I took this one on a motorcycle trip a few days ago. This was on the famous B500 between Baden-Baden and Freudenstadt in the Schwartzwald (Black Forrest).

As always, click the photo to see the larger version.

i-MBfLSgx-4K.jpg

I'm doing a couple of virtual 'races' this summer by bike. I'll put more about that in the bike thread, but here are a couple of shots from interesting days so far.
I've shown the make over of my 80s mountain bike before. The river bed is lower than it has ever been making the rocks of the moraine more visible.
PdFStage3Vinnie.JPG

It seems people in certain parts of the world aren't sure they should wear masks. Less a problem in Canada.
PdFStage4Stumpjumper.JPG

My daughter and I were walking at Radnor Lake in Nashville and came across a Bald Eagle over the path. We found a spot where we could see the front of the bird, the bird was backlit, but you take what you can get, and spent about 15 minutes watching, taking pictures, etc. I tend to take a lot of pictures of birds in case they decide to fly away I’m already focused in on them. This bird did fly off and I was able to snag a couple of good takeoff and in flight pics.
6C8A4786-Edit by David Eaton, on Flickr

6C8A4807-Edit-Edit by David Eaton, on Flickr

6C8A4812-Edit by David Eaton, on Flickr

Back