Photos, let's see 'em

Not PRS but I though some of you might be interested. Almost impossible to approach objectively because of what it is. I liked it very much.

IMG0812.jpeg

IMG0806.jpeg

IMG0811.jpeg

IMG0809.jpeg

Last edited:
Dude - I think there’s something wrong with that lens. It’s kind of subtle, but once I saw it, I can’t unsee it.

If you look closely at a couple of those pictures, and maybe you just need the right light, but if you look really closely, sometimes it makes your guitar look like a cat.

Otherwise, great shots!

Dude - I think there’s something wrong with that lens. It’s kind of subtle, but once I saw it, I can’t unsee it.

If you look closely at a couple of those pictures, and maybe you just need the right light, but if you look really closely, sometimes it makes your guitar look like a cat.

Otherwise, great shots!
LOL I know so weird, I have to have it looked at

Last edited:
So sad. Is that a recent picture, or is there a glimmer of hope that they aren't that wanged up anymore?

My photo was from last year. The museum built a dome over the repaired sinkhole, but the damaged Vettes were left on display in their damaged state. In a perverse way, it is the most interesting part of the museum.

This one was too historically important to not restore though.

Last edited:
Back