Out In The Field Again!

Mark Ray

The RockTrain
The last couple of weekends I brought out Ol' Blue for 'da gigs.

'95 Custom22, Royal Blue 10-Top (not faded), Wide-Fat, MOP birds, and yes, the almighty Dragon 1's! I know I'm strange, and I like the 5-way rotary. The TRC is one of the original PRS Forum BRW one's made by Ron Thorn. That's the only mod-why bother something that rocks so hard?!

I've owned it since Feb. of '95. Never had to adjust the truss rod. Never had any problem of any sort. Verified by Paul to have been started in Annapolis and finished in Stephensville. Mr.P is always jealous in this situation LOL!

vNSt69a.jpg

Last edited:
The last couple of weekends I brought out Ol' Blue for 'da gigs.

'95 Custom22, Royal Blue 10-Top (not faded), MOP birds, and yes, the almighty Dragon 1's! I know I'm strange, and I like the 5-way rotary. The TRC is one of the original PRS Forum BRW one's made by Ron Thorn. That's the only mod-why bother something that rocks so hard?!

I've owned it since Feb. of '95. Never had to adjust the truss rod. Never had any problem of any sort. Verified by Paul to have been startd in Annapolis and finished in Stephensville. Mr.P is always jealous in this situation LOL!

vNSt69a.jpg
That's a really sweet combination, Mark!

Back