Other Forums.

I didn't know about that one...
But I won't join... you can't browse without joining? No thank you...

I'm a member there (along with just about every other one) & the folks there are good people & a great source of info. I would recommend them.

I'm a member there (along with just about every other one) & the folks there are good people & a great source of info. I would recommend them.

I agree, the PRS Forum is a great place with a ton of incredibly nice, and knowledgeable people. Some of the nicest people I came across there were yourself, (thanks again for the DVD by the way, I still share that, hah), markie, bjorn, danerada, dermo, AP515, ArtG and generation zero.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;29325 said:
I'm offended that you're offended. And... that you should include the word "liberal" in a statement directed at me.

[HUFF]

;)

I hope you know the use of the word "liberal" was completely intentional. :)

nanny nanny boo boo...

I agree, the PRS Forum is a great place with...the nicest people I came across there were yourself, markie, bjorn, danerada, dermo, AP515, ArtG and generation zero.

Well, [HUFF] I know where I stand. :( ;) :D But then again, I am kind of a jerk.

I would never join a different forum just to fulfill my need for more PRS content. Never ever. Nope.

One more "k" and it would really have been offensive.... (does the one extra dot in my ellipsis bother you?) :wink:

An extra period is never cause for alarm.

A missing period, however.. .

Back